Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Tick...tick...tick...

Coming to you from a place too damn close to Cleveland Ohio.

At this point, we know all we need to in order to make decisions. It's true- it's not time to panic, yet. Yet my feelings and prepper instincts don't give a damn about facts, so I'm ignoring my own panic.

I did go out and get three two and a half gallon containers of water and four half gallons of double-strength bleach. I feel that I can justify this as part of my normal prepping. I guess I could have waited for a sale, but this outbreak possibility makes it worth it.

These are the kind of things that make me frustrated that this house does not have a big basement. In my defense, the house was my wife's before we married. And our house sits atop bedrock, making a basement both difficult and very expensive. The lack of flat land makes anything more than our house and garage impractical (at best).

Anyway, if any more infected appear in the region it will be time for further action.

No comments:

Post a Comment